We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valentin -- drink & snack service

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
here
3 posts
Save Topic
Valentin -- drink & snack service

Does anyone know if there is drink & snack sercice that comes around to the swim-up rooms?

Bloomfield...
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
3,611 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Valentin -- drink & snack service

Welcome to the forum. Sorry - we have never stayed in a swim up, but don't worry - the Valentin has a great following so I am sure a couple more people will chime in. You will love VIM.

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
23,803 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Valentin -- drink & snack service

There are two bars that serve the Golden pool area - although, like the two swim-up bars at the main pool, only one is open during times of low occupancy. I've been there when it was very quiet and the bartender would bring around trays of drinks (to my amazement, he was pretty much able to remember what we were all drinking!).

I've never seen any sort of food service offered around this area but the Mar/Tierra restaurant is only a few steps away from building 6.

Edited: 10:50 pm, July 03, 2013
3. Re: Valentin -- drink & snack service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 05, 2014