We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AI's for family w/ 13 and 15 yr old

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
canada
5 posts
Save Topic
AI's for family w/ 13 and 15 yr old

I am looking for an AI where we can all stay in one room or suite. It seems most AI's won't allow more than 3 adults per room or guarantee an adjoining room. I don't want my kids in a room that is not close by and I would like to avoid the extra expense. What do most famlies do? Any recommendations, we have enjoyed the IB Tucan and Lindo before.

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,642 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AI's for family w/ 13 and 15 yr old

My suggestion was going to be the Iberostar resorts. Have looked at Moon Palace? I am fairly sure they allow 4 to a room.

Another option is Marina El Cid. A GREAT layout for families.

fargo, nd
Level Contributor
65 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AI's for family w/ 13 and 15 yr old

Try Azul Sensatori, they have many room options, all suites. It is just now opening so not a lot of info available for it yet.

3. Re: AI's for family w/ 13 and 15 yr old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, October 08, 2009