We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TR - Leaf-peeping in New England

Birmingham
Level Contributor
274 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
TR - Leaf-peeping in New England

Three years ago, the Fletches did a roadtrip to Vegas and the SW; this time it was all about the NE. And what better time to do it than in the fall to catch the amazing New England foliage? We decided to bookend the 'leaf-peeping' with time spent in the craziness of New York, and the relative tranquillity of Boston.

So grab a doughnut and a coffee or two, sit back and enjoy!

Land of Mountains & Moose: …travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/…tpod.html

Top of the World (Part 1): …travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/…tpod.html

Top of the World (Part 2): …travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/…tpod.html

Bye Bye White Mountains: …travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/…tpod.html

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
263 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TR - Leaf-peeping in New England

Thank you so much for this wonderful trip report! We are planning a trip to New York City and New England for fall next year, so this is exactly what I was looking for.

Central Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
6,758 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TR - Leaf-peeping in New England

Just got around to checking your great - and very readable - Trip Report.... great job! But you might want to re-check your links... Clicking on the first two links -- "Land of Mountains and Moose" and "Top of the World, Part 1" -- both took me to the same blog/post.... the one about the day you left Bar Harbor and headed for New Hampshire..... Can't wait to see the first day in NH.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
274 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TR - Leaf-peeping in New England

Thanks for the kind words - and heads-up on the incorrect link! This "should" take you to our first day in New Hampshire - Top of the World Part 1

…travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/…tpod.html

Mrs F

Central Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
6,758 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TR - Leaf-peeping in New England

Thanks for the updated link.... and another great Trip Report.... Nice job !!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
58,211 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TR - Leaf-peeping in New England

Great report! Love the format too. I've adopted it for my recent trip reports as well.

6. Re: TR - Leaf-peeping in New England

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 18, 2014