We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Most scenic route from Sugar Hill to Rte 100

NSW
Level Contributor
712 posts
129 reviews
Save Topic
Most scenic route from Sugar Hill to Rte 100

We will be driving from Polly's Pancakes in Sugar Hill across to Rte 100 and down to Woodstock, Vermont in early October on a weekday.

Just wondering if anyone could advise of an efficient but scenic drive to get from Sugar Hill to Rte 100, somewhere around Warren or Waitsfield?

Thanks for your help!

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Most scenic route from Sugar Hill to Rte 100

You should post this query in the Vermont forum also.

For the New Hampshire portion, you don't really have too many choices, but I doubt there's a bad choice among them. I think Route 112 is the only one I've tried, and it's a beauty. Will you have toured Franconia Notch by the time you set out for Vermont? If not, I would say it's a must to drive down that way to see the sights, and then I'd suggest picking up 112 west.

Really, though, just about any of the back roads in the region should be very nice.

NSW
Level Contributor
712 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Most scenic route from Sugar Hill to Rte 100

Thanks wpsaukee!

We are going to visit Franconia Notch the day before - hopefully to see the Flume Gorge.

3. Re: Most scenic route from Sugar Hill to Rte 100

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 22, 2014