We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental Home July 4 weekend

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
93 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Rental Home July 4 weekend

My parents live in West Stockbridge and are "hosting" their 6 adult children (and our spouses) over July 4 weekend. Unfortunately, they don't have nearly enough space for all of us, so we're looking for a house, farm, etc. that we could rent, and which can accommodate 9-10 adults for 3 or 4 nights. There are a couple listings on VRBO and AirBnB, but I'm wondering if there is a local site or are other options that I'm overlooking. Appreciate any help/advice folks can offer!

Thanks!

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
6,050 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental Home July 4 weekend

Check Flipkey (a TA site) there are a few on there for Stockbridge and 70 + for all of the Berkshires. There are also listings on berkshires.org

berkshires.org/business_category/…

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,074 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rental Home July 4 weekend

That is just about all the options. Most homes won't rent for less than a week, especially July 4 but still may be worth the week rental for 4 days especially if splitting the cost. .Airbnb often rents for less than a week but can't say that there is one place for all of you.

Edited: 10:58 am, March 12, 2014
Boston...
Level Contributor
1,615 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rental Home July 4 weekend

I hate to say this, but it's going to be totally crazy in that area at that time, because James Taylor gives his annual concerts at Tanglewood (on the 3rd and the 4th, I believe). So I guess I'm saying, hurry! Good luck.

I would love to go again to see James at Tanglewood, but it is such a hassle!

4. Re: Rental Home July 4 weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:28 am, March 14, 2015