We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to see 4th of July Fireworks in the Berkshires?

CT
Level Contributor
245 posts
Save Topic
Where to see 4th of July Fireworks in the Berkshires?

We will be staying in the Berkshires during the 4th of July weekend. Is there a good place to watch some 4th of July fireworks near Hancock?

Thanks in advance!!

Cambridge...
Level Contributor
2,117 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to see 4th of July Fireworks in the Berkshires?

This is what I found - I would call these town halls and verify times/dates/locations.

7/4/2011

North Adams

9:30 PM Joe Wolfe Field

7/4/2011

Lanesborough

9:30 PM 30 Swamp Road

7/4/2011

Pittsfield

7:00 PM Wahconah Park

CT
Level Contributor
245 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to see 4th of July Fireworks in the Berkshires?

Thank you for your response. I will check these out!!

Western...
Level Contributor
953 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to see 4th of July Fireworks in the Berkshires?

This mornings Berkshire Eagle says that the Pittsfield fireworks will be at 930 PM after the Colonial's baseball game (which starts at 630 PM). They used to wait until after the game. One year there were many extra innings and the fireworks went off very late. I think they now stop/pause the game for the fireworks if there are extra innings. Not 100% sure on that though.

There are probably fireworks over Stockbridge Bowl in Lenox/Stockbridge also, but James Taylor is playing at Tanglewood and the traffic in the area will be very heavy!

Westernmass

4. Re: Where to see 4th of July Fireworks in the Berkshires?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, October 06, 2012