We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stuff to do on the drive from Albany to Lenox?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
14 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Stuff to do on the drive from Albany to Lenox?

Hi - I have about 4 hours to meander from Albany to Lenox this weekend....any thoughts on things to see / do? Thanks!!

Boston...
Level Contributor
938 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stuff to do on the drive from Albany to Lenox?

Lennox is just ~40 miles outside of Albany, so not much between there. You can probably take Taconic Parkway between Albany & Lennox which might have different views than I-90.

But around the Lennox area,

* Prime Outlets @ Lee, MA - A nice small outlet mall on a hill overlooking the highway & mountains

* Mt. Graylock State Reservation near Pittsfield,MA (~20Miles from Lennox) - A nice drive up the mountain with a old style light house & beautiful views

* Norman Rockwell Museum @ Stockbridge (~10 miles from Lennox)

Drive around these areas would be nice especially during Fall.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,138 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stuff to do on the drive from Albany to Lenox?

I am not in front of a map but there is a back way rt 22 I think that goes from alb to Berkshires. Will post it later.

3. Re: Stuff to do on the drive from Albany to Lenox?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:42 am, April 18, 2011