We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Crest Apartments Mainbeach

perth
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
The Crest Apartments Mainbeach

Hi. Just wondering if anyone can give me any info, or feedback from The Crest Apartments. Looking at staying there July 09 and have got a great price...almost too good to be true. Thanks

Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
Level Contributor
6,059 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Crest Apartments Mainbeach

Hi micar1,

Welcome to the Gold Coast forums.

The Crest is quite a nice apartement building in Main Beach. Short walk to the beach.

What is the deal you got?

2. Re: The Crest Apartments Mainbeach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 5:57 am, January 13, 2009
perth
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Crest Apartments Mainbeach

Hi Beach8um. Thanks for the reply! I got a great deal - 7 nights in a 2bedroom apartment for $725.

I decided that we cant really go too wrong when its that cheap! Just hope now that the weather is ok!

thanks.

Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
Level Contributor
6,059 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Crest Apartments Mainbeach

Like you have pointed out, it's a pretty good deal.

It's hard to get a decent motel at that price, let alone a nice 2 bed apartment close to the beach.

I haven't been inside that building, but the location is nice/quiet and it looks well maintained from the outside.

Be sure to let us know what your experience when you return!

Cheers

Toowoomba
Level Contributor
5 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Crest Apartments Mainbeach

I haven't stayed there before, but walked past on the weekend (26/04/2009) and a new building is currently being errected next door. It was noisy with jackhammers etc at approx 8:30am on Sunday morning. An easy stroll to the beach and dining. Quiet street.

Hervey Bay
Level Contributor
114 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Crest Apartments Mainbeach

I, too am staying here in May for 5 nights. The last review on Trip Advisor is a bit scary. Hope the apartment we have is a little better than what the advisor stayed in. We wont be there too much of a day so hopefully the noise wont be a problem. We too got an excellent deal on a 2 bedroom. Maybe that is why they are soo cheap!

Has anyone else stayed here recently?

Will let you know when we get back how our apartment was.

Cheers

Toowoomba
Level Contributor
5 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Crest Apartments Mainbeach

We also got a deal for a 2 bdrm apartment, but we are taking it in Nov. Hopefully the outside work will be completed by then, but don't like my chances. Will be interested to hear how your May stay goes.

Hervey Bay
Level Contributor
114 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The Crest Apartments Mainbeach

Look at the reviews on The Crest Apartments, they are not too good, mostly of the condition of the apartments and lack of cleanliness, hope this doesn't apply to all the apartments. Has anyone got favorable comments on The Crest Apartments. Look forward to hearing from you!

Toowoomba
Level Contributor
5 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The Crest Apartments Mainbeach

To Noels43 - how did your trip in May go? What were the noise levels like and did the construction next door bother you? Love to know.

10. Re: The Crest Apartments Mainbeach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 03, 2010