We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

laganas 2nd-16 june liveliness

Which Laganas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Topic
laganas 2nd-16 june liveliness

being early in the season, how busy is it likely to be?

Level Contributor
150 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: laganas 2nd-16 june liveliness

Hi again Dan,the thing with Zante mate is in recent years it has become very unpredictable throughout the season,the years of it being really busy from May until mid september have gone.I lived and worked in Laganas for 5 years and it changed every year.We went back on holiday last year for the last week in aug/1st week sept. and it was dead in comparison to seasons past.The time that your goin early june will be pretty quiet i reckon with july/august bein the only two real busy months and thats due mainly too the greek/italian summer holidays starting so theres more tourists knockin about.Zante is still great for partying when its in full swing but i think the tragic incident with the young kid in 2011 has had more of an effect than people feared. Kavos seems to have regained its popularity again these days i just hope that one day Zante does too

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: laganas 2nd-16 june liveliness

thank you again habmogul, i dont really mind it being a bit on the quiet side tbh, i'd rather that than it be overrun.

3. Re: laganas 2nd-16 june liveliness

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Laganas
Recent Conversations
More Laganas Topics