We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zante 2013 lads holiday.

Merthyr Tydfil...
8 posts
Save Topic
Zante 2013 lads holiday.

Me and 8 mates (18-19) are going to laganas, zante, in july 2013 ,it's our first time away on our own and i was wondering could you answer some of these questions for me?

How much spending money would i need for the week (average)?

Any Reviews on the Canadian hotel?

Where's the best and cheapest places to drink?

Decent places to eat?

Average prices for drinks? and food?

Things to do in the day like trips?

Any idea how much the booze cruise would be?

Any other useful tips?

It would be a Massive help if you could answer some of these questions!

Thanks

1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Zante 2013 lads holiday.

Hello I am 26 and went to laganas with 3 of my other 26 year old friends in june 13 when we first arrived at hotel we thought we were the oldest but even we ventured out we met alot of people that were similar age . Don't get me wrong tho the majority are alot younger over there but it's what you make it and we had the best week of our life !! An amazing place to go , so good we are going back in August

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,992 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Zante 2013 lads holiday.

@ Roo87

We did exactly the same, had a great holiday in June then went back in August, it was like a different place, far less people, more families and loads of Italians, we couldn't believe the difference, we went into the clubs (Rescue Zeros etc) that we used in June and in August they were empty with no atmosphere.

If you want to go away in August I would suggest Napa or Malia (Done both of them recently)

33. Re: Zante 2013 lads holiday.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:00 pm, December 11, 2016
34. Re: Zante 2013 lads holiday.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Laganas
Recent Conversations
More Laganas Topics