We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bozikis

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Bozikis

Hi all, just a quick question. Staying in the Bozikis this summer, just wondering how it is related to 'Vivian Hotel' as the reviews differ quite a lot between the two? Thanks

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bozikis

Bozikis is no where near Vivian. You are round at Agios Sostis.Its an OK place - I stay across the road at the Four Seasons .There is a pool with bar > a short walk down the hill to the beach where you have Sabbia bar with beach service and Harbour House to feed you up .

drop me a mail if you want and I`ll " gen you up " on the area

see ya

Worksop, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bozikis

I am also staying at the Bozikis hotel this year but find it difficult to find reviews on it as it mainly comes up with bozikis apartment/villas which is completely different. i have also heard that the Bozikis hotel in known as that in the 18-30's and out of 18-30's its known as the Vivian. even the photos are the same and their website even shows its the same place.

Could you clear up any confusion for us please?

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bozikis

Hi Abbs

Bozikis is the hotel: I believe the pool with pool bar at the side is called Vivian.

Its an OK place to base yourself - a real sun trap and 2 minutes walk dwon to the beach.

if you want a walk through the area please feel free to drop me a email

Worksop, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bozikis

thank you very much Derek :)

just found out a friend of mine is flying out a couple of days before me and staying at the vivian. does that mean they are staying in the same hotel?

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bozikis

getting a bit mixed up with all these Bozikis abbs.

there is a Bozikis palace hotel at Agios Sostis and a Bozikis appartments known also as Vivian which is up the laganas strip : about a 20 minute walk down to the beach.Have a look at your booking and see which one it is and we can chat about the area if you want

Worksop, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bozikis

Its not the Palace. the booking just says Bozikis as it does in the brochure.

Worksop, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bozikis

www.club18-30.com/product/…

this is the one were stopping at

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bozikis

if I were you Id give Tommy Cook customer service a call so you cam make sure exactly where you are.The Vivian is way up the strip.The bozikis I know and it looks like the one one the photos is in Agios Sostis.When you get the correct locationI can help you with where and what : promise.

9. Re: Bozikis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Laganas
Recent Conversations
More Laganas Topics