We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laganas September?

england
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Laganas September?

me and my friend are off to laganas 9th of september for a week. we are staying with 18-30's in ellenis apartments. so we was wondering could anyone recommend any good places to eat, party and any good lively trips to do?

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laganas September?

One thing I'd suggest is to not buy the trips/excursions/booze cruises through the 18-30 reps, they are vastly over-priced. You'd be better off buying them from the strip (take it from someone who knows). I've stayed 18-30s in the past. Too old for that now, lol. There is more than enough to choose from as far as trips/excursions go. I highly recommend the round the island cruise.

As for everything else, there's more than enough places to choose from to eat, drink and be merry.

Feel free to message me anytime, I'd be happy to help. My brother in-law stayed at the Ellinis and loved it, it's about 20 mins walk max to all the action,

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laganas September?

im going at that time too - havs anyone stayed in helen studios? there not loads of recent reviews on it ? xx

england
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Laganas September?

Thank you! Yeah alot of people have said dont get any off the reps to be honest because they charge so much. oh thats good then. Yeah i'll definately try that then. Ive heard about one where you hire speedboats then go to a certain beach where there are inflatable trampolines and bouncy castles in the sea?

I know im sure there is. I cant wait now so excited lol!!

thank you i will do. Thats good to know because the reviews ive been reading dont look to good so was really wary but i suppose its and 18-30s hotel so im not expecting luxury only need to stay there to rest my head lol.

england
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Laganas September?

are you? ive never heard of there tbh xx

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Laganas September?

I think you maybe referring to St. Nicholas Beach Livi where they have water activities. Can't have them in Laganas because it's a protected area for the Loggerhead turtles (colindavidcadden@hotmail.com)

england
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Laganas September?

oh right i see. someone just mentioned it to me when i said i was going to Laganas. Is that beach far from there?

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Laganas September?

It's a fair distance away. Laganas is in the south.I believe St. Nicholas Beach is in Vassilikos on the south east of the island.

http://www.greece-map.net/zakynthos.htm

Kendal, United...
Level Contributor
146 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Laganas September?

Hi

Can you tell me how much you would pay for the Booze Cruise.

Cheers

Bob

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Laganas September?

I couldn't tell you mate. Never been on one. Best advice would be to avoid buying your trips from your rep but buy it from one of the operators on the strip.

Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Laganas September?

Myself and a couple if mates are staying at the rose club does anyone know if its any good?

Get answers to your questions about Laganas
Recent Conversations
More Laganas Topics