We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gardelli Art Resort Hotel

Manchester, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Gardelli Art Resort Hotel

Hi guys,

Has anyone stayed in this hotel? Have booked for 26th August and can't find any reviews at all! I think it only opened last year....any thoughts? xxx

bexleyheath, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gardelli Art Resort Hotel

we are in same boat hun

Me and my girlfriend Naomi are booked in on 23rd August for a week AL. I have looked everywhere for a review and all i have managed to find is greek ones which doesnt help me.

There is a video on the google seach if you google it. It looks nice though so hopefully everything will be great!

We will see you there in august!

Regards

Nick & Nai

Kefalonia
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gardelli Art Resort Hotel

Gardeli resort is the new name of the hotel. The old name was Sirene / australia hotel complex or somethig similar. The hotel is not new but it has been renovated.

Manchester, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Gardelli Art Resort Hotel

Haha! The only ones I could find were in polish. They were pretty good reviews but from what I can see, the AL may be a bit stingy. The hotel looks lovely though!

Me and my boyfriend Toby will look forward to meeting you in August!

Soph and Tobe x

Kefalonia
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gardelli Art Resort Hotel

This video you are talking about starts with a picture (the big hotel with a hotel with lots of big pools) which is a different hotel The Hotel in that video -first picture- is Caretta Beach Hotel in Kalamaki.

The Gardelli Art Resort has been renovated and it looks nice though.

bexleyheath, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Gardelli Art Resort Hotel

Yeah i have seen that video but there is now a 2nd one and it has someone walking around with a cam corder. It shows the basic grounds of the hotel and it looks really nice.

Im actually looking forward to going now. Only 38 more sleeps LOL

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Gardelli Art Resort Hotel

Hi, my girlfriend and I are also going here on the 26th of Aug and have been trying to find any info we can! I found a few opinions by googling the hotel name and 'review' in Polish - the consensus seemed to be that it was nicely renovated and in a great location, and the food was good (although some were incensed that there was no Baklawa!). There were a few minor niggles like the showers soaking the bathroom and there not being a great variety for the all inclusive drinks. There's some photos posted at the link below :)

http://gr.otzyv.ru/hotelphoto.php?id=21120

Peterborough...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Gardelli Art Resort Hotel

Hi,

Me and my friend stayed in this hotel mid July. The hotel is beautiful. It has been renovated and feels like a new hotel. The reason you won't be able to find any reviews on it is because the majority of people staying there (I'd say around 90%) are polish or eastern european. All the staff speak english, and speak to all customers in english!

The All inclusive is a little bit stingy, (no spirits incl) but beer and wine is incl and soft drinks. It's in a really good location, and the security men are really good at night!

If you are getting a transfer from the airport on a coach, do not worry if the coach just drops you off on a street and the driver points down the road! Walk towards the sea and the hotel is on your right!

The hotel is literally on the beach, and has 2 lovely pools. Not too noisy, but families do go there.

Have a great time!!!

Emma

Manchester, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Gardelli Art Resort Hotel

Thanks for the replies guys :)

I can't wait now, 3 weeks today we will be in the sky!

Looks like the hotel is going to be great, and there will be at least 3 British couples for some banter....

See you soon x

9. Re: Gardelli Art Resort Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Laganas
Recent Conversations
More Laganas Topics