We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thinking about laganas?

hull
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
thinking about laganas?

me and a buntch of friends (all 18) are planning on a holiday in zante in august on an 18-30 holiday...

just wondering whats it like over there and what hotel would you recomend us staying at if you were us staying as 18-30 guests?????

England
Level Contributor
533 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thinking about laganas?

If by 18-30's you mean partying etc then Laganas is perfect for that. Lot's of clubs, bars, there's a strip club also. It's by the far the loudest resort on the island, so perfect for 18-30's.

As for hotels I'm not sure but most cater for that group. Do check though as some are family only etc.

Glagsow
Level Contributor
35 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: thinking about laganas?

I would recommend Hotel Olympia. Its a more expensive option from the Club 18-30 hotels but worth the extra. Clean, friendly staff, nice pool. I've heard some of the other 18-30 accomodation is shocking but my experience of Olympia was great.

3. Re: thinking about laganas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 22, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Laganas
Recent Conversations
More Laganas Topics