We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

levante beach hotel and how expensive to eat out

Enfield, United...
Level Contributor
394 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
levante beach hotel and how expensive to eat out

hi we are looking to go next may so many hotels i really not sure where to go can anyone reckonmend the above hotel and ive heard its really expensive to eat out can anyone tell me just how much a meal for two and house wine would be please thanks

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
14,243 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: levante beach hotel and how expensive to eat out

Have you read the reviews about the hotel that are on TripAdvisor?

Enfield, United...
Level Contributor
394 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: levante beach hotel and how expensive to eat out

Yes they seem pretty good just found them thanks do you know average price for food thankd

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
14,243 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: levante beach hotel and how expensive to eat out

Cost of eating out purely depends on what you eat and location.

For a recent discussion on this, check out a posting, currently in page 2, entitled "Stay in Perissa-help needed.” Yes, it's about Perissa but the prices won't be all that different for Kamari. (I can't link at the moment).

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
283 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: levante beach hotel and how expensive to eat out

Hi Kelseylou.

I wouldn't worry too much about the cost of eating out in Kamari. Good food with wine for 2 can cost from 25 euros up, on average I would guess we pay around 40 euros a night. There always the cantina where the locals go for food, we've eaten and drank there for less than 10 euros and the food is excellent . Alexander's just a couple of blocks off the sea front offers entertainment and a good meal for 2 with wine is never over 35 euros.

Tim.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: levante beach hotel and how expensive to eat out

Close to Alexander's are 'The Spring, The Boat House, Sea Side, Almira" just to name a few. All of these are good, check their reviews. For a quick bite there's a Kabob place right up and over from the mid town bus stop, sorry got a brain freeze on the name. Up the treet from the fira bus stop is Lucky's, for a quick gyro, both give you a lot for the money when looking for a quick and cheap meal.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: levante beach hotel and how expensive to eat out

Opps, that was the Kantina, great finger food, as we call it in the US.

7. Re: levante beach hotel and how expensive to eat out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kamari