We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Byzantio in Kamari, Santorini

Which Kamari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denmark
Level Contributor
62 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Byzantio in Kamari, Santorini

Just been visiting Kamari in Santorini - and I was looking for the restaurant Byzantio - but it seemed to either been closed or not open yet? does anyone know?

lystrup
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Byzantio in Kamari, Santorini

Byzantio steak house near no name taverna?

London
Level Contributor
435 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Byzantio in Kamari, Santorini

I believe it closed at some stage last year.

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
297 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Byzantio in Kamari, Santorini

I think he has moved from a side street to the sea front and is renamed the Sea View.

lystrup
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Byzantio in Kamari, Santorini

The owner of Sea view (Nico) moved from the Byzantio location at the end of the 08 or 09 season to the sea front in the northern end of the beach promenade.

A couple from the UK rand the Byzantio steak house for a couple of years without any success.

By the way the Sea View Taverna is 100% recommendable.

5. Re: Byzantio in Kamari, Santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kamari