We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATM in Kamari

Which Kamari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Waddinxveen, The...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
ATM in Kamari

I will be travelling to Kamari this year. Could anyone advise me if there are ATM's in Kamari that accept a card with a maestro logo on it to withdraw cash.

I have also read somewhere of some people having problems with ATM'S in Greece with new cards from their bank with a chip on it. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
109 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATM in Kamari

As I know there are 3 ATM's in Kamari and all of them accept maestro cards.

The first is on the main road to kamari before the road you have to turn left to enter Kamari.

The other two are on the road in front of the beach where all cafe, restaurants and bars are at the right side as you facing the beach almost near the big rock at the right end.

Lindesnes...
Destination Expert
for Southern Norway, Cyclades
Level Contributor
4,399 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ATM in Kamari

I have never had any problems using the debet card with a chip and 4-digit pincode, anywhere in Greece. On the contrary, once in Crete we had a problem using a card without chip.

3. Re: ATM in Kamari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:41 am, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kamari