We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Watersports prices in Kamari

Cardiff, Wales...
1 post
Save Topic
Watersports prices in Kamari

Hi im just getting up to grasp with everything the resort offers (and getting quite excited) going to Kamari beginning of july and been searching high and low to find prices for the watersports on kamari beach, like.. jet ski/banana boat/ringos etc.

would love some idea off people who have been there! i found a website for the company that offers the watersports but no prices unfortunately!

thanks for the help!

Kob

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Watersports prices in Kamari

Expect it will not be cheap for motorized stuff as fuel costs are running high.

London
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Watersports prices in Kamari

Hi Rob,

I'm going to Kamari next week and wondered how you'd found the watersports- was it as expensive as the really unhelpful comment replied to you?!!

Thanks for your help,

Sara :)

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
14,246 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Watersports prices in Kamari

This is one company I found online. I've never used them, so don't know if they offer what you want and if other companies also offer these things.

http://www.3sxsport.com/

Why not email them (in their "contact us" tab) and ask their prices.

newcastle -upon-tyne
Level Contributor
452 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Watersports prices in Kamari

there is only one watersports place in Kamari and it is expensive .my son inlaw hired a jet ski and it was hundred euros for half hour it is located down from the car park along the sea front can't miss it.

5. Re: Watersports prices in Kamari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, December 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kamari
Recent Conversations