We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Reception

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding Reception

We are looking at Dimitris Villas Kamari for our wedding reception this June. Doe's anyone know what it is like? and how near to the beach it is? Id be grateful for any information :)

Thank you

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Reception

i don't know much for this place but i know the guy that own the place,he is a musician playing the bouzouki, so i think maybe he can make you i live programme with greek song during your reception otherwise if you want a dj you can also ask him..just to know , do not accept more than 100 euros for all the night for a dj, make a good deal...

Have a great time

Dino

newcastle -upon-tyne
Level Contributor
452 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Reception

Dimitris used to be one of the Kosmar hotels it had an extension built about two years ago and does greek nights sunday and midweek ......very popular. the room is quite big and has a dance floor and the owners sons who we have known for years are great musicians.it is about 10 15 minute walk to the beach but if you are thinking of staying there it is near to the airport.but don't let that put you off.we stay at the Kaforous which is about 5mins away and always pop into the hotel for the greek nights and have a meal.it is clean and basic but the family who run it speak good english and are lovely. have a great time

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Reception

Booked it :)

Thank you for your help :)

4. Re: Wedding Reception

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:29 am, April 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kamari