We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Loizos Rent A Car, Kamari

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
187 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Loizos Rent A Car, Kamari

Hello All,

What do think I should pre-booking a car for two days at the end of August at Loizos Rent A Car in Kamari?

How are their rates for a medium sized car ( I didn't find their pricelist)?

Can I book only on phone?

Thanks for your help in advance.

High Wycombe
Level Contributor
163 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Loizos Rent A Car, Kamari

If you are booking after 21st August I do not think you will need to pre book. The Islands start to calm down after 20th August when many Greeks return home.

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Ljubljana
Level Contributor
2,343 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Loizos Rent A Car, Kamari

Loizos is a very reliable agency with good cars and good prices. I've been renting a car at their place for the last 9 years and always had a pleasant experience. I am always treated like a good friend by Stefanos and his wife.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
736 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Loizos Rent A Car, Kamari

I agree Loizios is a good agency. If it gives you peace of mind prebooking them do it but you wont really need too

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
187 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Loizos Rent A Car, Kamari

Thank you very much for your help. :)

5. Re: Loizos Rent A Car, Kamari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, October 10, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Kamari
Recent Conversations