We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hippocampus Hotel, Kamari - is it still there?

England
Level Contributor
898 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Hippocampus Hotel, Kamari - is it still there?

Could somebody please confirm that the Hippocampus Hotel is still standing and still in business? I'm pretty sure I'm being paranoid, but their website (http://www.hippocampus-hotel.gr/) has been out of action for several days now. I've booked through booking.com, but would hate to turn up and find it gone!!! That's if we ever get there, with the BA strikes ... mumble, mumble ...

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
736 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hippocampus Hotel, Kamari - is it still there?

I wouldn't worry, most hotel owners aren't there for the build up to the season yet. I would ring booking.com just for Some peace of mind

England
Level Contributor
898 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hippocampus Hotel, Kamari - is it still there?

Thanks Santorinilove - yes I'm pretty sure that I'm worred unnecessarily - they're probably updating their website! We have 3 nights on Santorini, but only one night in Kamari - the first two are in Firostefani. I'll keep watch and, if still no website closer to the date, I'll ring booking.com. Thanks again!

3. Re: Hippocampus Hotel, Kamari - is it still there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:27 am, October 28, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Kamari
Recent Conversations