We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Full moon Kamari

Which Kamari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wirral
Level Contributor
62 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Full moon Kamari

Hi There,

I am staying in Kamari the week after next and have found out that there will be a full moon on the 23rd Sept, anybody advice on a restaurant for the perfect setting as I will be celebrating our 20th Anniversary and would like to make it as special as I could.

Thanks in advance Pete............

Wirral
Level Contributor
62 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Full moon Kamari

Many thanks................................

Norfolk
Level Contributor
517 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Full moon Kamari

Your'e more than welcome I'm no expert but the resident DE is very clued upsoand gives good advice so if you want to know anything ask her; she's very good.

DMZ
Santorini
Level Contributor
32 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Full moon Kamari

The moon is fantastic over the water in Kamari and the perfect view of this and setting is Metaxi Mas in Exo Gonia (near to Agios Haralabos Church). You do need to rent a car or take a taxi there but the setting in the village of Exo Gonia with an unobstructed view of the water and moon can not be beat.

Wirral
Level Contributor
62 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Full moon Kamari

Thanks DMZ, decisions, decisions, Metaxi Mas or Sunset with the Good's.

It looks like the toss of a coin upon arrival !!!!!

Pete...............

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
736 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Full moon Kamari

I would scope out both place before you decide if thats possible. You may find that you prefer the atmospehere of Metaxi Mas or the other way round. Im sure wherever you pick your in for a special evening!!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Full moon Kamari

Call ahead for Metaxi Mas and reserve a outside table, if they do let you chose you table. Inoticed the moon last night, getting bigger, I may head to Metaxi Mas also for the full moon or just stay the Arion Bay Hotels bar as they always have a great crowd.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
58 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Full moon Kamari

I'm thinking we will be at Metaxi Mas on the evening of the full moon---it was on the list of restaurants we want to try, and this will be a perfect night for it! Maybe we will see you there!

Wirral
Level Contributor
62 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Full moon Kamari

Hi Tomkat_10, there's every possibility !!!!!

Manchester, uk
Level Contributor
421 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Full moon Kamari

Hi

It is not just the full moon that is beautiful.

We were there end Sept/ early October 2010 and we were very lucky to see an eclipse of the moon. It was only a part moon and it was a bright deep red, amazing.

We didnt know it was going to happen but were sat in a bar on the beachfront and unfortunately didnt have a camera.

20. Re: Full moon Kamari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, July 07, 2011