We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orion Hotel

Which Kamari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
435 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Orion Hotel

Does anyone know the direct web address / phone number for this place? I know they have a website, and I'm trying to make direct contact as the UK tour operators are being pricey this year. Alternatively anyone had any experience of booking directly and saving well with hotels in Kamari?

TIA..

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
736 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orion Hotel

Hi sunshine2107

I havent stayed in this hotel before but I have booked direct with other hotels in Kamari before and you tend to save some money, especially if you book it quite late but then you run the risk of not finding somewhere that you want.

I agree that the tour operators are being pricey.

Try the Atalos, Therese who posts on here got an excellent deal direct through them the week before she went out

London
Level Contributor
435 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orion Hotel

Thanks, just sent them a message.

As we go out once or twice a year we know what to expect, but the UK guys are really trying it on!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
736 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Orion Hotel

Yeah i've been looking at prices just for a look and i've thought that they were a bit ridiculous.

A couple on their honeymoon got a last minute in the Santelleni for 2 weeks for around £350 but I think they only booked the Sunday before they went away.

London
Level Contributor
435 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Orion Hotel

It may have to be a last minute thing then. That said i'm looking at 24th August so it's not that far away. There doesn't seem to be too many flights tho. Ah well, this is the price we pay for being in love with somewhere so 'specific'!

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
13,447 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Orion Hotel

Just seen this article in the Daily Telegraph re: package prices to be cut because of a glut of unsold holidays out there. So, you never know:

telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/7937556/Ho…

Other than that, have you tried www.travelsupermarket.com. They can come up with something at times. Good luck.

Norfolk
Level Contributor
517 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Orion Hotel

Just read that article and it seems that if you can wait untill August Bank Holiday has passed there will be deals to be had. Good luck!!

London
Level Contributor
435 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Orion Hotel

Interesting! We've now managed to get something reasonable by shifting the dates, we'll now be back on the island on the 31st August. We didn't think we'd be back out this year due to moving house so it's great news. We need to sit down for coffee with our wedding planner there - less than a year to go!

8. Re: Orion Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 10, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Kamari