We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help... few questions

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
142 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Help... few questions

I was wondering if anyone knew how far Atalos villas is from Acqua Vatos hotel? I have some family staying at both and we were wondering if they are a walking distance from one another?

Also how far are these hotels from the boathouse (Almira) restaurant in Kamari? Are they a walking distance or would one need a cab?

FInal question..how far is it from taxi from Kamari to the St. Irini Church that is nearby Fira?

Any input is appreciated.....

Manchester, uk
Level Contributor
421 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help... few questions

Kamari isnt very big so most places are within walking distance.

Acqua Vatos is just round the corner from Almira, at the oppsoite end to the rock and I think Atalos is just along the road towards the rock [not 100% sure!]

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
297 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help... few questions

Atalos,Almira and Acqua Valtos are all within easy walking distance of each other, so no cab needed.

Kamari, Santorini
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Help... few questions

Almira is on the far north end of the beach away from the cliff. Atalos villas is around the corner from Almira and off the beach about 300m and it will take you about 5min by foot.

Aqua Vatos on the other side is about a good 15min walk from Almira along the beach road towards the cliff and it also is off the beach about 100m.

The taxi to St. Irini Church will take about 15min.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Help... few questions

We found a short cut between these two hotels. Cut through the car park next to Acqua Vatos, go up the road opposite to the end (Lolos restaurant is on the right) turn left there and you will find the Atalos just a little way up. Takes 10 minutes at the most.

We stayed at the Atalos in June this year and were not disappointed...read the review in my profile. Not stayed at Acqua Vatos, but seen lots of good reviews.

Have a great time!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
142 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help... few questions

thanks for all your help everyone! We wound up finding room at Atalos so my whole family is going to be based there. I booked it based on all the good reviews on tripadvisor.

6. Re: Help... few questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 25, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Kamari
Recent Conversations