We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please Help! Kamari Restaurant September 2008

Liverpool
Level Contributor
68 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Please Help! Kamari Restaurant September 2008

I have requested help about this twice and I was kindly given advice but unfortunately I dont seem to get any further.

I am going to Santorini in September and I am the bridesmaid for my friend. I have been given the important task of arranging her hen night. There will be 16 ladies ranging in ages from 20s to 80s. I am looking for a traditional Greek restaurant, with good food, wine and Greek entertainment. I am not looking for a 'wild' night just a good time in beautiful Kamari.

I have been given 2 restaurants Lolos and Seaside. I have contacted both on several occasions and they have not replied, has anyone got any more ideas? I dont want to wait till I get there as I arrive on the 9th September and the Hen night is the 10th. If anyone has any ideas please let me know, I will be eternally grateful.

Thanks a million in advance. xx

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
297 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please Help! Kamari Restaurant September 2008

Hi I visited Kamari and am going back in September loved it, we had a great evening at Taverna Andreas with greek musicians and dancing please try

http://www.taverna-andreas.gr/

I cannot remember what night they had music but it is a great Taverna and I know you can book tables.

Hope this helps

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
736 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please Help! Kamari Restaurant September 2008

Dimitris has great nights on very traditional and the family is lovely. Lolos and Seaside would be fantastic.

Randers, Denmark
Level Contributor
24 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Please Help! Kamari Restaurant September 2008

Have a nice tour.

You will have good food at Alexanders,

but the best food I have had i Kamari is on a small

restaurant called "Casa Kamari", but there is no entertainment.

Restaurant "Prince" is also a nice place to eat and

they are good drink-mixers as well, but this is not a

"traditional" greek restaurant, but very cosy.

On Restaurant "Kiwi" they played bozuki music and we danced all together thru the retaurant, but we was

sitting under a tree and while it was stormy, leaves fell into our food.

But there will be many other places with entertainment.

All the Best, to the bride

England, Arkansas
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Please Help! Kamari Restaurant September 2008

A good greek night out is at the Meteora restaurant in Perissa, this is a short taxi drive away, I am not certain what night it is held on but have been there in the past and had a great time, greek dancing, smashing plates and lots of fun try it.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
7 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Please Help! Kamari Restaurant September 2008

Sea Side restaurant (it's 2 seperate words)serves lovely food and staff are excellent - it's right next to the beach and at the quieter end (but not too quiet) - we thought it was lovely. They have a samll hotal attached so it migth be worth trying to contact them via that perhaps ??? Didn't try Lolos so can't comment I'm afraid. I'm pretty sure you'll have a brilliant time wherever you go - enjoy it !!

England, Arkansas
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Please Help! Kamari Restaurant September 2008

Just a thought there is one of my favourite restaurants on the front in Kamari this is called Nichteri a lovely greek restaurant with fantastic food I think one of the best in Kamari,but no entertainment unfortunately, perhaps somewhere else for the entertainment.

7. Re: Please Help! Kamari Restaurant September 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, October 03, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kamari