We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calan Bosch - evening meals -cost?!

manchester
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Calan Bosch - evening meals -cost?!

Hi,

I am on the verge of booking our annual holiday in Casas de Lago aparthotel. We are a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 teens. Not sure whether to book half board or just bed and breakfast. I would love to be able to eat out at night, but afraid that restaurant costs will be prohibitive. Any advice on costs of eating out around the marina would be very welcome! We like almost any kind of food!

Many thanks.

Lea.

manchester
Level Contributor
586 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Calan Bosch - evening meals -cost?!

hi Lea i was in calan bosch last year [ september ] so can only give prices then. i prefer to SC , but have been HB to to the valentin star hotel, but everyone is different, around the marina the prices vary alot. you can eat as cheaply or expensive as you like. i would not be afraid to choose an option where you eat out. we found average menu del dia from arround 15/20 euro,s each. and got good quility for three courses. i would also recormend going into cuitadella by local bus for lunch or evening meal, you can choose a nice restaurant there too for a very reasonable price. if you would like some reastaurant names and prices send me a PM and i would gladly help. have a great time in a fab resort. steve.

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
1,372 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Calan Bosch - evening meals -cost?!

Muse - in the marina in Calan Bosch there is literally the whole gambit of price ranges and types of restaurants,from high end to cheap and cheerful.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Calan Bosch - evening meals -cost?!

any up to date prices on evening meals and drinks we are not big eaters so the tree couse meals of the day are not really for us we are going first week in july first time to menorca really looking forward to a nice quiet break

Edited: 9:49 am, April 29, 2013
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Calan Bosch - evening meals -cost?!

can anyone advise if there is a tobacc shop and if so where it is

manchester
Level Contributor
586 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Calan Bosch - evening meals -cost?!

hi sarah

if you do not advantage of the menu del dia, you can eat out still at a good price, i would possibly say around 30/40 euro,s for two with wine.

there is a tabac shop behind the band stand at the back of the resort, go down by the band stand through the small alley and turn right its just there.

drinks we paid 6/7 euro,s for a pint of lager and vodka and coke.

have a great time ime sure you will in a fantastic resort.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Calan Bosch - evening meals -cost?!

thanks for info much appreciated could you tellme where to go for a good brekkie my partner loves his cooked breakfasts

Co. Meath
Level Contributor
35 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Calan Bosch - evening meals -cost?!

We go to Leilas, its over the bridge, behind the Goodie Goodie play area. It gives you a great breakfast, small medium or Large, and their bacon tates great. They serve it until 12.00, so you can't miss it. Enjoy yourselves, we go on 20th July to a villa for two weeks. Our 12th year going to CNB, you will have a ball.

Rosie

manchester
Level Contributor
586 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Calan Bosch - evening meals -cost?!

Hi sarah, have to agree with meathco, leilas is fab for breakfast very nice staff to. Beware of the parrot though, i could not stop laughing.

Have a great time.

Hyde, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Calan Bosch - evening meals -cost?!

The casas del lago also own several restaurants in the resort and you will receive a discount if you dine at them. Also worth noting the independednt restaurants such as the Avanti which is the last one one in a row of similar establishments opposite the casas del lago. good food catering for all tastes and very welcoming to everyone. Waiters speak good english. Danny in particular speaks several languages.

Hyde, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Calan Bosch - evening meals -cost?!

On our last vist there was no tabac outlet. The nearest we know of is in Ciutedella. You can get there easily on the frequent bus service which is pretty cheap.

Get answers to your questions about Cala'n Bosch
Recent Conversations