We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Tonia

Which Cala'n Bosch hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PONTYPRIDD
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Tonia

any advice,tips or reviews about this Thomas Cook villa? can you walk into marina with a six year old?

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,666 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Tonia

"can you walk into marina with a six year old?"

Yes easily, though tough on them though getting them all wet

PONTYPRIDD
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Tonia

as soon as i posted my request i reallised my error and your response made me laugh

PONTYPRIDD
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Tonia

as soon as i posted this i realised what i wrote and your response made me laugh

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
11,986 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Tonia

Buff

Yes, " it aint what you say, its the way that you say it " sometimes ! The idea of a small child struggling and saying "Noooooooooooooo mummy " as he/she was being forced to walk INTO the marina made me smile too once sandstroller had pointed it out, but I missed it before then TBH.

Re correcting howlers, I see you are new to posting so you may not realize that you can preview and edit your posting as often as you like before putting it up. Even if you still miss something until after it has gone up on the forum you still have a very short window to edit it ( there is an edit button down at the bottom of your post for a short while)

UK
Level Contributor
420 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa Tonia

In reply to your question, yes you can walk to the marina from villa Tonia, its about 1km so will take 10-15 mins to walk.

If you haven't already booked it I would consider the location carefully, it's right opposite a Karaoke bar. There are plenty of other similar villas in that area that wont be quite so close to the noise. You can walk to the marina from any of the villas in the Cap d'Artruxt area.

england
Level Contributor
71 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa Tonia

Agree with last post. Must just add this made me laugh too - when we first started going to CB 15 years ago, the 'slipway' to the Marina wasn't fenced and my little one did indeed walk into Marina on more than 1 evening out. She is 17 now, we still visit CB and still stand down the steps from the bandstand and say 'this is where you ...'

PONTYPRIDD
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa Tonia

thanks for the reply but we have allready booked,saying that we are type of family to make the best of any situation and will be out in the evenings

PONTYPRIDD
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa Tonia

thanks for reply this will be our second time so looking forward to it

Largs, United...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Villa Tonia

Arrived at this villa on 24th May. It was absolutely filthy. Called rep. to inspect and he totally agreed it was not fit for habitation. We had to stay 1 night before we could be moved . This villa had not been cleaned properly for months but is in the Thomas Cook brochure as a Style Villa . I have already posted a review on Thomas Cook web site.

PONTYPRIDD
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Villa Tonia

Hi,we are going to this villa in summer so your review has given us food for thought.Where you the first of the season to stay in this villa?,Even though that is NOT acceptable and what [if anything] have Thomas Cook done to rectify the problem and hopefully compensated you.I hope you have better luck with your next holiday [try Thompsons next time]

Get answers to your questions about Cala'n Bosch
Recent Conversations