We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caleta de Fuste nightlife

Which Caleta de Fuste hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Dublin...
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Caleta de Fuste nightlife

My family and I are going out to Caleta in August, Some individuals have this assumption that all bars in Caleta close by 11:30pm max. If this is true I honestly don't mind, but what I would like to know, what is the nightlife like around the area, more so what is the bars like around and how busy / lively are some?

Radcliffe, United...
Level Contributor
2,348 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caleta de Fuste nightlife

No idea where you get that info from some of the bars might shut after midnight but plenty of them are open till 4am ..flower of Scotland bar..Hemingways slap and tickle..alabana ..spent many a night in them coming out at 4 am pieros is open till 3am dont worry about bars there plenty for you the ones i,ve mentioned are just a few that open till the small hours and most are busy till 4am lol go and enjoy you holiday

just noticed your there is aug....same as me for 7th time in caleta,,,i will be in the flower of scotland bar lol

Edited: 3:57 pm, March 01, 2013
Fuerteventura
Level Contributor
153 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caleta de Fuste nightlife

As Si says, most of the bars come alive after 11.30pm! People are on holiday and the locals go out too!

scotland
Level Contributor
13,075 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caleta de Fuste nightlife

It has been known for me to be getting home at 04;30 , so 11;30 is not that true and as above some bars really kick off at that time .

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,268 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Caleta de Fuste nightlife

Agree with what everyone says on here, myself and a friend went in May last year and we still rolled in about 4 in the morning most mornings!

west midlands
Level Contributor
390 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Caleta de Fuste nightlife

we went last week, and found ourselves crawling out of slap and tickle at 4am after going for a "quite drink" from what i can remember we had a fab time lol

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,268 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Caleta de Fuste nightlife

blue, that post really made me chuckle as I remember doing exactly the same last year. God help my liver and kidneys again this April!!! LOL

Dublin, Dublin...
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Caleta de Fuste nightlife

Hi guys!

That's great to hear! What are your favourite bars in caleta and whereabouts are they found as the resort is quite wide :P

Spalding, United...
Level Contributor
1,147 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Caleta de Fuste nightlife

try this link Ian :)

sunnyfuerteventura.com/caleta-de-fuste/calet…

Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Caleta de Fuste nightlife

Has anyone been later on in the yr, sept/oct time? Are the bars still open late?

Also where is the best hotels for a short walk to the bars, without hearing too much from the bars?

Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Caleta de Fuste nightlife

Has anyone been later on in the yr? Sept/Oct time? If so where is a good place to stay a short walk from the bars that would be pretty accessible to the beach and not hear the noise of nightlife if needed? We went to Correleja a couple of yrs ago and we were a couple miles out of town, which was a bit too much to walk everytime

Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste