We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caleta Paraiso Apartments

Ireland
Level Contributor
4,443 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Caleta Paraiso Apartments

Does anyone know of these apartments? There are only scant reviews on here about them.

The pictures look good and I tried Google Street view,(I'm not great with that!) but are they very far from the beach front and what's nearby?

I know they are a distance from Calleta de Fuste, that's ok.

Thanks if anyone can advise.

Radcliffe, United...
Level Contributor
2,371 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caleta Paraiso Apartments

they are not in caleta they are in nuevo horizonte which is a 30 min walk along the sea front to caleta town centre and the beach

here is a link about nuevo horizonte and whats there

sunnyfuerteventura.com/nuevo-horizonte/index…

Edited: 9:55 am, January 20, 2013
Ireland
Level Contributor
4,443 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caleta Paraiso Apartments

Thank you.

scotland
Level Contributor
18,608 posts
319 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caleta Paraiso Apartments

http://goo.gl/maps/4vPBf hve a look here

Ireland
Level Contributor
4,443 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Caleta Paraiso Apartments

Thank you so much for that ab2pcs. I try to do it myself, in other places, and usually end up with a 3d "block" kind of image. (Perhaps that's because there isn't a street view where the camera has actually bee yet?) I have been able to get the same image before, where you can walk along the street, but that is more luck than judgement!

Anyway, having had a "walk" around, I think it is not really suitable for us without a car. Thanks again.

5. Re: Caleta Paraiso Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste