We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation in Broadbeach

Gore, New Zealand
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodation in Broadbeach

Our family are looking at a holiday in Broadbeach 10th to 17th July 2014. There are 10 adults and 8 children. We are thinking 5x 2bedroom apartments. Any suggestions please...must be clean.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation in Broadbeach

My 2 adult daughters just recently stayed at the Meriton Serviced apartments in Broadbeach. They were very happy with the location, facilities, cleanliness, etc. Meriton has 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
25,039 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation in Broadbeach

Id say Meriton or Peppers

Level Contributor
1,651 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodation in Broadbeach

I'd also third Meriton Apartments in Broadbeach. If Peppers is within your budget range, that's an excellent choice. You shouldn't have any problems with Ocean Pacific Resort either.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomodation in Broadbeach

10 adults and 8 children... that is some trip! We stayed at the Meriton a while back and it was very nice. Haven't stayed at the other recommendations though.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
25,039 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accomodation in Broadbeach

I didn't notice the numbers or the dates previously.

For those numbers over a week - I would not go through a third party site, I would contact the hotel directly. There is a high chance you'll receive multiple discounts, for both the number of rooms, plus Long Stay.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,132 posts
1,403 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accomodation in Broadbeach

Hi,

As mentioned by KVE ring the hotel directly & ask for their best deal. We often stay at the Merition Apartments once a year & book multi apartments for our students & parents which compete at Jupiter's for the Australian & NZ International competitions in Jan.

We have always dealt directly & received some excellent deals. Best apartments are facing the ocean not the Hwy.

Others to consider depending on your budget is Peppers & the Mantra which are all located in excellent positions close to cafes, restaurants & within walking distance to the beach.

Broadbeach...
Level Contributor
12 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Accomodation in Broadbeach

Hi Carol

We can offer you 5 x 2 bedroom apartments for the dates you are visiting Broadbeach in July next year. The best rate I can offer you is $130 per apartment per night based on a 7 night stay. Please let me know if you need any information and we would only be too happy to help.

Thanks

Shelley

Reservations

The Ritz Resort

8 Philip Avenue Broadbeach

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
22 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Accomodation in Broadbeach

You might want to look at Viscount on the Beach. We use it for big family events. Technically it is in Surfers but it is actually right at the top of Broadbeach. Units are clean, reasonably priced and right on the beach.

9. Re: Accomodation in Broadbeach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Broadbeach