We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pacific Resort Broadbeach

Adelaide
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Pacific Resort Broadbeach

Anyone know anything about this on on Albert Avenue Broadbeach?

Cant find a review anywhere. It is outrageously cheap, $109 in October for a one bed apart.

On Google Earth it appears there are large buldings blocking the view to the beach, just wondering if thats why the price is down.

SEQ, Australia
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pacific Resort Broadbeach

The Pacific Resort is in a lovely position in Broadbeach across from the Kurrawa Park and only a short walk into the Broadbeach Cafe precinct.

I would imagine it is inexpensive due to it being an older style building. It won;t be luxurious, but I think the building is quite well maintained from the outside.

By the way, you can get the same price for this building on wotif and in some cases cheaper. Take a look to compare your deals and prices.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pacific Resort Broadbeach

We stayed there and it was fantastic, my review should be up shortly.

SEQ, Australia
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pacific Resort Broadbeach

Glad you had a good experience. I look fwd to our review!

SEQ, Australia
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pacific Resort Broadbeach

P.S - How did you find the position?

Adelaide
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pacific Resort Broadbeach

Couldnt ask for more, I really think this place is a little gem in the cheaper range. My review is up now.

6. Re: Pacific Resort Broadbeach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, September 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Broadbeach