We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for update on beach condition

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Madison, Wisconsin
2 posts
Save Topic
looking for update on beach condition

Last fall there was considerable storm damage to the beaches in barra de potosi. Has the beach recovered any or is the damage still evident? we will be heading down there soon and I am just curious what to expect. Thanks

Barra de Potosi...
Level Contributor
13 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for update on beach condition

Sorry for the delayed comment but I didn't see the post before.

Here at Barra everything is "back to normal"; all the enramadas are working as usual and the beach recovered considerably. The shape is a bit different but in general everything and everybody is fine. Eugen from Villas-Tuparaiso Team.

Rock Springs WI
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for update on beach condition

Thanks for the response. And yes, I can confirm that the beaches and enramadas in Barra are in awesome shape, as my wife and I were there in early June. If you havent been there, go!

3. Re: looking for update on beach condition

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, October 03, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Barra de Potosi