We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

free ski lift in nendaz?

Which Nendaz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, UK.
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
free ski lift in nendaz?

We're going to Nendaz in January 2011 and arrive early afternoon on a sunday.

Hoping maybe to get an hour or possibly two of skiing on Sunday but don't want my lift pass to start until monday.

I know they sometimes have a couple of free button lifts at the bottom of other resorts. Does anyone know if Nendaz has any?

Thanks in advance.

Anchorage, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Anchorage, Zermatt
Level Contributor
17,129 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: free ski lift in nendaz?

I don't know the answer to your question but you might find it at

www.nendaz.ch

Hope you have a great trip!

France
Level Contributor
1,992 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: free ski lift in nendaz?

The free ones I've seen have normally been for absolute beginners and only say 100m long. You can often buy single rides up to the top of (aimed at non-skiers using restaurants etc) which would give you a chance at a warm up run. I don't know Nendaz but I've done this in Leysin.

Edited: 2:33 am, November 08, 2010
Milton Keynes...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: free ski lift in nendaz?

There aren't any free runs in Nendaz but you can buy afternoon or morning passes. Or you can buy single tickets to the top of Tracouet and ski on the short blue runs up there as they never check your pass on those.

4. Re: free ski lift in nendaz?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 20, 2011