We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alcohol free beer.

Gillingham, Kent.
Level Contributor
65 posts
Alcohol free beer.

Please can someone tell me if i will be able to buy Efes alcohol free beer in a supermarket in Icmeler? Also, do any of the bars and hotels sell it? Many thanks.

Bodrum
Destination Expert
for Bodrum City
Level Contributor
1,630 posts
76 reviews
1. Re: Alcohol free beer.

Efes Pilsen has alcohol free beer. It has a red stripe around the top of the can. It's not widely available in restaurants or bars, but you can bring your own and ask them to serve it to you. If the rest of your group is ordering from the bar, it shouldn't be a problem.

Gillingham, Kent.
Level Contributor
65 posts
2. Re: Alcohol free beer.

Thank you for your help and prompt response. Good to know he could take his own to restaurant. Hadn't thought of that. Hopefully we can buy it in icmeler.

Bodrum
Destination Expert
for Bodrum City
Level Contributor
1,630 posts
76 reviews
3. Re: Alcohol free beer.

The major markets Carre Four, Migros and Tansas will carry it. Out of courtesy, do offer to pay the venue to serve the beer as though it were on the menu, but if others are ordering from the menu, they probably won't charge.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
1 post
41 reviews
4. Re: Alcohol free beer.

I am going to Bitez on Friday & have been told Efes alcohol free beer cannot now be sold in Turkey by law. Do you know if this is right?

Many thanks.

David

5. Re: Alcohol free beer.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 14, 2014