We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel/rooms in Koufonissia

Wilmslow
Level Contributor
39 posts
28 reviews
17 helpful votes
Hotel/rooms in Koufonissia

Can anyone recommend good clean rooms/hotel in Koufonisia? A lot of places don't seem to have websites and the reviews on Trip Advisor for those that do seem to be very negative (dirty rooms, cockroaches!, etc).

Athens
1 post
3 reviews
1 helpful vote
1. Re: Hotel/rooms in Koufonissia

Hello , I have made a thorough research and I finally made my decision. Try Melissas rooms but those which are are out of town. They are value for money and the owner is very friendly and polite.

I have book also in this place for the beginning of July.

best regards

Solihull
Level Contributor
1 post
24 reviews
23 helpful votes
2. Re: Hotel/rooms in Koufonissia

Just returned-stayed in the Koufonissia Hotel. Not cheap (we haggled them down from €120 to €90 per night for a double inc buffet breakfast) but as good a hotel as you will find in the Cyclades. Large pool, modern rooms and free internet.

Lindesnes...
Destination Expert
for Southern Norway, Cyclades
Level Contributor
5,567 posts
231 reviews
202 helpful votes
3. Re: Hotel/rooms in Koufonissia

I have reviewed Rousettos hotell which I found very nice, Close to the port and the townbeach. Restaurants, supermarkets, ATM, boat for the beaches, just around the corner. No pool, but who needs a pool on a Greek island ? Rooms are big and very clean with nice teracces. No web-site, but try calling Katerina +306973678382.

Wilmslow
Level Contributor
39 posts
28 reviews
17 helpful votes
4. Re: Hotel/rooms in Koufonissia

Thanks for your replies.

We eventually decided on Hotel Aigaion and stayed 2 nights. The room was spotlessly clean and really nicely furnished. We paid 85 Euros per night including a good buffet breakfast. We couldn't have asked for a better location - right on the beach and about 300m from the port, walking distance from the restaurants, etc (not that anywhere is a long walk in Koufonissi!). The manager was really friendly and easy going and let us have the room until 2pm on the last day, as our ferry wasn't until 3 pm.

5. Re: Hotel/rooms in Koufonissia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 10, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Koufonissi