We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best location for 3 days on koufonisdi?

melbourne
Level Contributor
71 posts
11 reviews
1 helpful vote
Best location for 3 days on koufonisdi?

Hi we plan to stay on Koufonissi for 3 nights we are coming from Naxos and will then return to Athens.

We want to stay somewhere with a beautiful sea view, close to beach and walking distance to a few places to eat. But not looking for nightlife or noise.

Any suggestions of which part of the island to choose and accommodation recommendations.

9 replies to this topic
Shepperton, United...
Level Contributor
1,091 posts
11 reviews
4 helpful votes
1. Re: Best location for 3 days on koufonisdi?

I did a review for this place which mysteriously disappeared...... gist was, book the new 'houses' closer to the sea..you have uninterrupted views and privacy.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g…

www.koufonisia.gr/?page_id=1142&lang=en

This is them on google maps https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Koufonisia,+Greece/@36.9305397,25.6069052,102m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x14981c9070cb4d25:0xa00bd2f74c26610!8m2!3d36.9322993!4d25.6012116

mallorytown, ontario
Level Contributor
234 posts
18 reviews
7 helpful votes
2. Re: Best location for 3 days on koufonisdi?

Stay someplace in the port/town. We just rented a place from someone that met the boats. It had a great sea view. Better to stay in this area for restaurants at night.

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
507 posts
23 reviews
36 helpful votes
3. Re: Best location for 3 days on koufonisdi?

...five minutes walk from the Port is Aeolos Hotel - close to the beaches, great sea view, rooms and pool - check the photos and reviews on TA

UK
Level Contributor
334 posts
43 reviews
52 helpful votes
4. Re: Best location for 3 days on koufonisdi?

We’ve stayed at Aeolos Hotel twice and we love it.

Edited: 8:32 am, January 23, 2018
Miranda, Sydney
Level Contributor
3,418 posts
44 reviews
119 helpful votes
5. Re: Best location for 3 days on koufonisdi?

Hi Ros - We are staying in Koufinisia for 4 nights (30/6 to 4/7) and have decided to stay at a quite new place - Ionathan Koufinisia Suites. It looks lovely. We were booked into Keros Boutique hotel, but somehow found some great reviews for Ionathan. The rooms are larger than Keros, and we dealt directly with the owner, who has been fantastic at replying to my questions. So excited to just relax for 4 nights on a beautiful Greek Island. Cannot wait - Cheers, Sandy

Moruya, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
91 reviews
38 helpful votes
6. Re: Best location for 3 days on koufonisdi?

Sandy..how was your stay at this hotel?

Miranda, Sydney
Level Contributor
3,418 posts
44 reviews
119 helpful votes
7. Re: Best location for 3 days on koufonisdi?

Kerrie, we are still here. It has been fantastic - so happy we chose to stay here. And the island of Koufonisia is exactly what we hoped it would be, even more so. The water is the bluest I have ever seen. Pm me if you want more details.

Cheers, Sandy

Moruya, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
91 reviews
38 helpful votes
8. Re: Best location for 3 days on koufonisdi?

Bugger...all booked out...thanks for the tip though

Miranda, Sydney
Level Contributor
3,418 posts
44 reviews
119 helpful votes
9. Re: Best location for 3 days on koufonisdi?

What dates do you want. I can ask the owner this morning?

Reply to: Best location for 3 days on koufonisdi?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Koufonissi