We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather for the week of October 15th

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Port Coquitlam B.C...
Level Contributor
58 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Weather for the week of October 15th

Hi, going to the Bucerias area for a week on October 15th. Weather forecast says thunderstorms every day :( Don't usually go by the internet weather predictions. Any one there right now that has heard locally the weather forecast for the next 14 days?

Thanks

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
4,606 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather for the week of October 15th

Have gone to the area mid October for many years. It's towards the end of the rainy season. Very hot, very humid. You'll get some rain and storms, but mostly at night. Don't worry, you'll have plenty of sunshine.

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
6,386 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather for the week of October 15th

You never know what the weather will bring. Hope it's good for you.

B.C. Canada
Level Contributor
8,884 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather for the week of October 15th

That's certainly not what myforecast myforecast.com/bin/expanded_forecast_15day.m… says. I love the "more sun than clouds".

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,693 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather for the week of October 15th

HOT, HOT, HOT! And very humid! Hoping for one more rain storm before the rainy season ends. We need to cool off one more time. I'm sure you will have lots of sun.

Have a great trip!

Port Coquitlam B.C...
Level Contributor
58 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather for the week of October 15th

Thank you all for your responses.

All the online weather forecasts I looked at didn't look promising. Lots of thunderstorms. I'm coming from the Vancouver area so see my fair share of rain.

Can't wait, four more sleeps :P

Edited: 2:19 pm, October 11, 2016
Calgary
Destination Expert
for Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
2,009 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather for the week of October 15th

Don't sweat it - you will almost certainly get plenty of sunshine, unless a storm system happens to be moving through the area while you're there. And I can definitely guarantee that it will be hot and humid enough for you...

Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather for the week of October 15th

You really can't go by the forecast, usually it pours at night or late afternoon downpours, then it's over,

During the day it's usually hot hot and sunny.

I live in Nuevo Vallarta 6 months of the year, the weather has changed from years past, now it seems to be a lot of unknowns.

Good Luck have lots of fun. Bring an umbrella and plastic poncho!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
4,606 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather for the week of October 15th

Leave the plastic poncho at home.....it'll be WAY to hot to wear it!

9. Re: Weather for the week of October 15th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 14, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias