We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enerjet???

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Victoria
Level Contributor
87 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Enerjet???

Just booked a last minute deal to the De Cameron..called to book seats they are using Enejet anyone flown this airline? Any suggestions

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Enerjet???

Very plain jane. No inflight entertainment. Air Transat contracted the Mexico flights to them while their planes are focusing on Europe. They use Air Transat food service. The non-alcohol drinks are free. When you buy alcohol on board, it is billed through Air Transat. They also sell duty free items on board.

The flight attendants were definitely hired by a man. Young, pretty, nice smiles. They wear an enerjet uniform.

If the deal is very cheap, then who cares. As long as they get you there in one piece.

The pilots appeared to be competent. No safety issues that I noticed.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,720 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Enerjet???

tequillaboy

Last posting on this was 10 months ago. I think all the original posters are long since home from their vacations.

Bucerias, Mexico
Level Contributor
136 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Enerjet???

I know the OP is almost a year old, but I think travellers ought to know that it looks as if its flights south are no longer in service. In fact, I searched Enerjet and, although I got many hits, virtually every page which would have taken me to its website or an area where bookings could be made is not there. It sure looks as if its kaput.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,308 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Enerjet???

I hope not, we are flying to PV on August 30th with them and I just paid for my seat selection :-)

Edited: 9:15 pm, August 19, 2014
Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
5,568 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Enerjet???

Do they fly from Van. BC?

Winnipeg, Mb.
Level Contributor
475 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Enerjet???

We are flying to PVR next January, and our Air Transat flight out of YWG is supposed to be one of their (new?) B737-800 series jets..........I've read that it is simply one of the old Canjet 737s with a new paint job......not sure if that's the case, but we have gone ahead and booked our seats.......Looking at the seating configuration map when we booked our seats, it looks identical to the Sunwing 737-800 configuration, with a PAX of 189.....

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
924 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Enerjet???

Energet is again advertised as the charter company out of Victoria, BC in 2014-2015. Our experience with them was fine, other than the lack of entertainment and our own stupidity in choosing the seats that were just 2 together (thought, and was led to believe from our agent, that they were extra leg room seats). Well, they may have actually had LESS legroom, and did not recline!! Otherrwise, service was much the same as on any nolitours flight.

Bucerias, Mexico
Level Contributor
187 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Enerjet???

Enerjet has a lot of destinations in Mexico. They do fly north of the border to San Antonio and a couple of U.S. destinations but the bulk of their business is as a domestic airline. I have flown them to Texas at a good price. Flying to various destinations within Mexico is expensive and they have tried to capture a competitive domestic market since there is little competition. I would fly with them again.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Enerjet???

I'm hoping you can help me with this. Planning a trip to Puerto Vallarta and found out they are using Enerjet. Having no TV's is truly stupid but what can you do. What I would like to know, is this plane loud/noisy?? I flew from Calgary to Saskatoon using Air Canada Rouge and this plane was so loud - glad the flight was only an hr. If you could let me know as soon as possible it would be great.

calgary
Level Contributor
188 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Enerjet???

I flew on one of these charter to PV in sept. Basically a bus with wings. Crew was fine but ya- just a tube to get you where you need to be.

Get answers to your questions about Bucerias