We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any information on Decameron Weddings Appreciated

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Any information on Decameron Weddings Appreciated

I know I should be contacting the Decameron directly, but right now I'm just in the pre deciding stages and to be quite honest, I don't know if its just me and my lack of computer skills or if the internet really is against me, but I can't seem to pull up a Royal Decameron website, The decameron.com goes to a Promo page and it doesn't really give me any information, not even an email to contact them. And I can't find the Decameron listed on the Marlin Travels wedding brouchure anymore (Do they even still hold weddings?) So I thought I would turn to this smart bunch of travellers!

So, if any one has attended a wedding, been part of a wedding or thought of a wedding at the decameron and has any information or general insight (Best time of year crowd/weather wise or any other tidbits of info ) I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
12,319 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any information on Decameron Weddings Appreciated

Lots of info. in the Search. Just type In Wedding Royal deCameron.. e;mail for contact there also.

Good Luck.

Edited: 3:15 pm, August 13, 2013
Bucerias, Mexico
Level Contributor
197 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any information on Decameron Weddings Appreciated

The name of the wedding co-ordinator is Claudio Garrito,

e-mail address bodismexico@decameron.com.mx His phone number is country code (52) 329-288-1136 ext 4556 His hours(he is off on tuesday) are 9-7.p.m.

If you call the front desk an automated answer will prompt you to ask for the Operator. She speaks English and you can give her the extension number. Good luck.

Bucerias, Mexico
Level Contributor
197 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any information on Decameron Weddings Appreciated

CORRECTION on the Royal de Cameron front desk its ( 52)- 329-298-1136.Sorry for the typo.

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
6,039 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any information on Decameron Weddings Appreciated

I have been to 1 and seen several they looked very good,and the receptions are great.We always go late Nov.early Dec great weather! On the beach as well!!

PEI
Level Contributor
319 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Any information on Decameron Weddings Appreciated

We have also seen some nice weddings held at Karen's Restaurant, just 4 minutes down the beach from RDC; she puts together a very professional, nice event. Might be another option to consider.

Best of luck.

Gordon

Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any information on Decameron Weddings Appreciated

Thank you very much for that information! I couldn't find a thing on the website!

kingston ontario
Level Contributor
251 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any information on Decameron Weddings Appreciated

our daughter was married there last march...amazing wedding Claudio the wedding planner couldn't do enough for us...everything was perfect thanks to Claudio...we had fifty guests including wedding party

Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any information on Decameron Weddings Appreciated

I was Just recently put in contact with Claudio and i adore him already.

Thank you!

9. Re: Any information on Decameron Weddings Appreciated

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias