We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vallarta Zoo

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Winkler, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Vallarta Zoo

We are staying in Bucerius and was wondering if anybody could tell me what it would cost take a cab to vallarta zoo? Also compare to bus and how many buses it would take? We are 2 adults 3 kids.

MN
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Vallarta Zoo

I went to the PV Zoo a few weeks ago from Bucerias. We took the bus to PV then taxi from PV to the zoo. As we were told, it's a couple of trasfers to get there on the bus, but it can be done. The taxi from PV to the zoo was 250 pesos there, 200 back. We took the taxi from the Sheraton in PV which is the "end of the line" for the Bucerias-PV bus route. It was a longer trip than we expected, but an adventure nonetheless! Zoo is actually in Mismayola.

MN
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Vallarta Zoo

On second thought, those taxi prices aren't correct. I think it was closer to 100-150 pesos for the taxi ride from PV to the zoo.

Winkler, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Vallarta Zoo

Sounds good. Thank you for the info.

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
758 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vallarta Zoo

You will need a van which will cost more. A regular taxi from downtown is 180 pesos and will take you up the hill to the Zoo entrance. Good idea to take the bus from Bucerias and then try get off a the last stop (Villas Vallarta or Mega) or Sheraton may be good to.

Find a van taxi and I would think think you would pay around 250 pesos. Coming back from the Zoo you would find van taxis available and if not they will call one up for you. I would have the taxi drop you off at the Walmart by the marina. From there you can grab a bus back to Bucerias. There are bus handlers that will make sure you are getting on the right bus so no worries.

Edited: 12:05 pm, March 02, 2013
5. Re: Vallarta Zoo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 04, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias