We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bikes at RDC

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
357 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Bikes at RDC

My son told me that they do have bikes you can use at the RDC. All you have to do is show them your bracelet number and they are free. Typically people use them to ride down to the bridge and leave them there. No locks, Don't they ever go missing ?

Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bikes at RDC

Some of the bikes are not the best so i dont think they go missing that often....

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Guadalajara
Level Contributor
3,785 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bikes at RDC

My bike is better than the average bike, and I frequently don't lock it. I don't walk far off from it, and I wouldn't advise you do that either.

Why would you leave it at the bridge? Take it where you are going, you can walk it over the bridge.

Vancouver, B.C.
Level Contributor
3,204 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bikes at RDC

I hauled mine up the stairs and kept it close. As mentioned, they are a bit ..well, old when I used them. The old style pedal backwords breaking system..but lots of fun!

Naperville, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
10,192 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bikes at RDC

I've seen a lot of people take bikes across the bridge, but I've never seen anyone leave a bike at the base of the bridge. Maybe some have, but I've never seen it.

5. Re: Bikes at RDC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, December 13, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias