We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing La Cruz/Bucerias

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Fishing La Cruz/Bucerias

Hey all,

I have fished PV before and am quite familiar with the standard boats and all for offshore and the super pangas as well. We will be down for two weeks from Jan 5th in both La Cruz for a week and Bucerias.

What I am looking for is some resonable local inshore action for Jacks, Roosters and perhaps some Dorado if I get lucky and the boat has a spot to work.

I am just looking for a good local guy for a half day. Does anyone have a name or a place that I could try?

Thanks,

Guy

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
5,974 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Fishing La Cruz/Bucerias

Guy google what I Said.the co-op

Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Fishing La Cruz/Bucerias

Thanks Yaz

Will do.

Guy

Santa Cruz...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Fishing La Cruz/Bucerias

I'm going to be in La Cruz Jan 16th - 24th. Are you interesred in splitting a panga?

Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Fishing La Cruz/Bucerias

Sorry Santa...my time then will be mostly wrapping up with the fishing doen by then...

Cheers

Santa Cruz...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Fishing La Cruz/Bucerias

Thanks for the reply, Guy. Let me know how you did and who you went with.

Tight lines and good luck

Happy New Year

16. Re: Fishing La Cruz/Bucerias

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, January 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias