We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Make sure to go to info session on RDC when you arrive

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
115 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Make sure to go to info session on RDC when you arrive

I just wanted to mention for anyone who is going to the RDC for the first time, that we were told to go to this info session the day after we arrived.. I think they told us when we checked in at the desk.. We had been told by others it was probably a time share speech and were reluctant to go.... but we went anyways and it wasn't at all. Instead it was a info session about which ATM machines they had heard complaints about, where the safest place to get money.. which vendors to stay away from, and about up coming sales they had on excurions like dolphin swimming, Rhythms of the Night etc.. They offered free transportation on certain nights..So my advice is for the 30 mins you will spend there, I thought the info was helpful..And it gives you an opportunity to go up to the info person and ask any Questions you had

1. Re: Make sure to go to info session on RDC when you arrive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 30, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias