We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who Has The Best / Cheapest Happy Hour ??

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Bucerias hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Quilcene, Washington
Level Contributor
4,045 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Who Has The Best / Cheapest Happy Hour ??

I tried this on the Nuevo Vallarta site & they said you folks would have the answer. Thanks

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
331 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Who Has The Best / Cheapest Happy Hour ??

Hi Birdman

Every happy hour in Bucerias is a good, cheap happy hour! There are drink specials everywhere, all day specials on the beach, bucket of beers for 60 pesos, 2X1 Margaritas for 70 pesos. I saw one place advertising 3X1 beer all day, I believe it was called Belushi's Place Hamburger House (it is on the south side). It is a sports bar. We went & tried bars all over and the best priced one we came across was Monday nites at the Shamrock Irish Pub. Ladies drink for free and the rest is 2X1 beers all nite. We we there from about 8-1 a.m.; so all my booze was free and every second beer that hubby had was free. I think the bill came to around $10 or so. Don't know if they still have this on Mondays anymore or not. I'm sure you'll be able to find something no problem. Just walk around & check it out & enjoy. Cheers!

Shawnigan Lake...
Level Contributor
5,431 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Who Has The Best / Cheapest Happy Hour ??

YUM I remember the bucket of beers for 60 pesos :)

surrey eh vo BC
Level Contributor
1,047 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Who Has The Best / Cheapest Happy Hour ??

belushis 3x1 is not a good deal. the beer are 5 oz. and they were 70 pesos last nov.

Quilcene, Washington
Level Contributor
4,045 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Who Has The Best / Cheapest Happy Hour ??

I'll write that one down yaz thanks for the info.

5. Re: Who Has The Best / Cheapest Happy Hour ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, September 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias