We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crazy!!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Princeton, Missouri
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Topic
Crazy!!!

Sorry, I have a few crazy questions. How far is RDC from Puerto vallarta? How far is the air port? Would you rather stay in Bucerias or Puerto Vallarta? I am not sure which location to stay at? We are looking for nice beach time, spa, shopping, and good food for picky eaters!!!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
524 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Crazy!!!

We have stayed in PV twice and the RDC (Bucerias) twice. I love to visit PV but for me I don't think I will stay right in PV again. The beaches in Bucerias are so much more wider and longer and less clogged with people. We usually take the bus into PV once a week to shop and have Dinner. The cit bus takes about 45 minutes from The RDC to PV. And about 20 minutes to the airport. Give or take a few minutes. Like I said, I like the hussle and bussle of PV but "Love" the laid back feeling of Bucerias.

Norfolk, Virginia
Level Contributor
490 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crazy!!!

Bucerias and the RDC get my vote. Too conjested in PV. Love to shop and spend some time there, but hard to relax and enjoy yourself. Bubba Gump Shrimp is a neat place for a cool drink off the Malecon.

3. Re: Crazy!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, September 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias