We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RDC Meet and Greet?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
calgary
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
RDC Meet and Greet?

My husband and I an another couple will be staying at The Royal deCameron from Feb 15 - Feb 29.

What about any others? If some of us could meet and have a drink or 6 that would be great!

What if whom ever was interested meet on Saturday, Feb 16th....say at the Bar closet to the beach on the North Side of the complex. The one where you sit around on stools, maybe Bar # 1 (?). Around 8:30 pm.

Sound like a good idea?

Oh incase this matters we are all in our mid to late 40's.

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
822 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RDC Meet and Greet?

What a good idea! Unfortunately for us, we'll be one month late for the meeting. Going end of March, Mar. 28 to April 11. Bar #1 is our favourite bar, beautiful sunsets and you often see a bride coming down the path.

When it gets closer to our dates, I'll have to try this. Have fun!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
524 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: RDC Meet and Greet?

See you on Saturday, Feb 16 @ 8:30 around Bar one...

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
346 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: RDC Meet and Greet?

Meet you then, if not before, we are in our early 50's, Hubby 6"4" can't usually miss him.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
346 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: RDC Meet and Greet?

We are on our way tomorrow - can't wait. See you on the 16th bar 1.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
188 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: RDC Meet and Greet?

sounds great!! see you there.

6. Re: RDC Meet and Greet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, September 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias