We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATV Tequila tour

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Princeton, Illinois
1 post
1 review
2 helpful votes
ATV Tequila tour

We took an ATV tequila tour out of bucerias a few years back and it was so much fun. We are going back in a few weeks. Anyone know if there is one that still goes out of bucerias? It was south of Royal Decameron on the main highway, not far

8 replies to this topic
Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,730 posts
30 reviews
38 helpful votes
1. Re: ATV Tequila tour

Rancho Jaguar...excellent tour! www.bestofbucerias.ca/atv_dunebuggy.html

Have fun!

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
732 posts
65 reviews
43 helpful votes
2. Re: ATV Tequila tour

Wow Thanks nayarit08! I've been looking and looking to book something! just did, got two razors for Feb 8th. I emailed Scotts but no reply, maybe against TA rules? Anyhow thanks MUCH!

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,730 posts
30 reviews
38 helpful votes
3. Re: ATV Tequila tour

You will have an excellent time on this tour. I've done it a few times and LOVED it each time!

Have fun!

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
8 helpful votes
4. Re: ATV Tequila tour

Im unfortunately afraid of heights.. Which tour goes into river and jungle, but not necessarily up a mountain?

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
124 posts
8 reviews
14 helpful votes
5. Re: ATV Tequila tour

We have a few in our party that do not drink alcohol ...would they enjoy this without the Tequila or should they stay home

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
6,630 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: ATV Tequila tour

Kim I think they would still like it

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,730 posts
30 reviews
38 helpful votes
7. Re: ATV Tequila tour

This tour doesn't really go up mountains. It does go up a couple of hills but nothing too high IMO.

I have many friends who don't drink and this tour is excellent even if you don't drink.

Have a great trip!

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
732 posts
65 reviews
43 helpful votes
8. Re: ATV Tequila tour

Nayarit08

We took the Razor tour (they have zip line and ATV too) but we decided on the "Polaris" Razor tour. OMG it was the best trip ever! We had my Sis and BIL and they have never had so much fun! The drive up the mountain in these 4X4 buggys was wild and so much fun! We will do it again next trip without fail. Peeps if you want fun take this tour through JD tours, only $100.00 each per buggy. Nayarit08, thanks so much for this info. Yes you stop at some make shift factory and they try to sell you tequila but you don't have to drink at all. you can also order lunch if you like. Its a must do if you like fun and adventure.

Reply to: ATV Tequila tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted