We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to get to Costco

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Edmonton, Alberta
Level Contributor
90 posts
47 reviews
how to get to Costco

I cant remember how we got there last year? Do you take the bus all the way to the end of the line past PV Wal Mart to the Mega (on the right side of the road) then from there cross the road for city bus?? Help. Memory poor :)

8 replies to this topic
Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,698 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: how to get to Costco

I would suggest you join this facebook group and ask there: https:/…

I'm sure someone will know the answer to your question.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
60 posts
2. Re: how to get to Costco

Tip 1: 200 Hwy. Compostela bus (green and white) going to Vallarta. When the driver says end of the line just ask him if you can stay on until he makes the turn because you want to go to Costco. You will then need to walk to Calle Francisco Villa (just a block), turn left and follow it until you reach Costco. It is about a 10-15 min walk. There is not a direct bus to Costco.

Tip 2: Easier is if you can get the bus driver to drop you off at the traffic light in front of the Holiday Inn. Take that street inland and Costco will be on your left.

Tip 3: Cab back.

Tip 4: Sam’s Club, Walmart, Mega and Chedraui are all a short cab ride away. Time is money. You’ll be back at the beach by the time you are shopping in Costco. Sam’s has a membership fee of about $45US.

Again time is money!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
60 posts
3. Re: how to get to Costco

nayarit08, I have ask you this in another thread (see below).

What is this group about and what does it offer that these forums do not?

https:/…87650218

Thanks

Edmonton, Alberta
Level Contributor
90 posts
47 reviews
4. Re: how to get to Costco

thank you :)

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,698 posts
30 reviews
5. Re: how to get to Costco

SamDiego.

TA is generally for vacationers to ask questions about the area. The group mentioned on facebook, is more towards longer term questions. Most vacationers, don't necessarily want to go to Costco etc. I live here and don't know how to get there via bus but, people in the facebook group, would know the answer to those types of questions.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
60 posts
6. Re: how to get to Costco

Understood. Yet there are many short term Canadians that are Costco members that are he_ _ bent to use their membership.

I refer to this area as Lil' Canada :-)

Edmonton, Alberta
Level Contributor
90 posts
47 reviews
7. Re: how to get to Costco

we got there just going to wal mart by bus then cab from there and cab back. I dont think we will go too often just specific things we wanted to stock up on we can only find at costco. Thanks for the info and I found the Facebook page lots of great back and forth in there :)

Oregon
Level Contributor
575 posts
6 reviews
8. Re: how to get to Costco

You might not need to go to Costco, depending on your needs. Mega has about everything, and you don’t have to buy the huge size. Are you looking for something in particular?

Reply to: how to get to Costco
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias