We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whale watch Vallarta

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Whale watch Vallarta

We had a trip booked for December but have received a email stating due to unforeseen circumstances no longer operating this season.

Can anyone suggest an alternative?

Should we book prior to arriving in resort as staying over Christmas period ?

My reason for choosing that company was it was a small group and had a marine biologist giving information.

Thank you in advance.

3 replies to this topic
Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,692 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whale watch Vallarta

www.bestofbucerias.ca/whale_watching.html

Vancouver B.C.
Level Contributor
41 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whale watch Vallarta

I second Nayarit’s suggestion, gone out twice with them and it was awesome. Enjoy!

Bucerias, Mexico
Level Contributor
201 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Whale watch Vallarta

Whale WatchingsSeason begins December 8, 2017 and closes March 23 2018.Since you are arriving in the end of December I would not book early but rather after the first week. The number of Humpback whales ail increase as the month and season progresses. To ensure you have a good boat and a space you can pick a day in advance online. There are full and half day trips departing from Puerto Vallarta marina, Nuevo Vallarta, La Cruz and Punta de Mita off the northernmost point, The Marietas Islandi area is also famous snorkeling and, birding , diving sportfisfishing. As the season progresses and the water cools the whales will enter the bay and closer to the shorelines.

Reply to: Whale watch Vallarta
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias