We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wibit Mex

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
1 post
Save Topic
Wibit Mex

Just looking for any more info on Wibit Mex. If I understand this it is $20 USD / Hr. And I figure that the sales for this are at the Breakers restaurant. Are adults free to sit in Breakers while they wait for their children? (I'd buy a beer or 3). And I am having trouble finding independent pics so is this a real attraction? Some friends that were in Bucerias last winter have said that they never saw anything like this from the beach. Thanks

6 replies to this topic
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
4,603 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wibit Mex

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Restaurant_Review…

Not sure if the link will work, but look up Breakers bar Bucerias, and there are pictures.

You can sit there and have a beer while waiting. The wibit is not in the water right now, but word is they will start to re- install it in November.

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,693 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wibit Mex

Wibit opened in April of 2017. They are supposed to be open again in November. Not sure what the cost will be this season but, it was 350 peso per person. Anyone can hang out at Breaker's while the kids are on the wibit. Of course, you would need to purchase a drink. Yes, you would purchase the pass at Breaker's to use the wibit.

Have fun!

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
159 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wibit Mex

Ok Thanks a little bit more info but I know where to go from here. Do you know if they are willing to barter if you have ... say 5 kids? ..... 5 Kids and an Adult gets to go free?

United States
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wibit Mex

It is an eyesore on our beautiful beach.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
4,603 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wibit Mex

For sure its a Love/ Hate attraction. Many different views on whether it should be there or not.

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,693 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wibit Mex

I don't believe you can 'barter'. I guess you can try though.

Reply to: Wibit Mex
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias